Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

landline phone recommendations

Options
  • 13-11-2009 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi

Can any one recommend the best landline option. I have a mobile but reception isn't great in my apt so want a landline, i don't need broadband as get that through NTL .

I would like to know providers ( i live in stepaside area) and best deals

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Moved from Mobiles/PDAs.

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I think it is more suitable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭thegen

pout1 wrote: »
    Hi

Can any one recommend the best landline option. I have a mobile but reception isn't great in my apt so want a landline, i don't need broadband as get that through NTL .

I would like to know providers ( i live in stepaside area) and best deals

Thanks

NTL do a Digital TV, Broadband and phone line for about 65.00 euro per month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

If you have broadband, a phone line should be 5 euro or something like that.

If you only have BB with UPC, your currently paying a 6 euro surcharge and I think that goes away if you take two services from them so you might end up saving a euro on your current bill lol

Advertisement