Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Identify a track?

Options
  • 13-11-2009 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭

I was at Digitalism in Carlow last night ans they played a hoppin tune that I would love to get my hands on.

I am afraid I don't really have much to go on other than the kick drum in the tune sounds like a low pigeon drum.

This is quite a distinctive track and unlike anything else in their set so if you know it... well, you know it!

Would really appreciate help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

fabbydabby wrote: »
    low pigeon drum
    :eek:
    Try Here

Best of Luck

Oh and look at youtube today for videos of the gig you might find it there then post in that thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

D'oh! That'll teach me not to search properly. :)

I actually did look for a thread on this, but in a very half assed way. What can I say, I am still hung over!Thanks for the reply anyway.

Actually, recording the track on the phone is a really good idea, that never occured to me at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

I'm sure someone would have recorded it so keep an eye out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 153 ✭✭malin182

Hey I think I might have the song on a video I recorded of the gig, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMqpsGfun3M

I am also looking for the name of this track, its a savage tune!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I know that one alight, great tune, sorry I don't know the name though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

It's Spencer & Hill - Cool (Afrojack Remix).

Oh I'm so proud of myself. Sorry, but I'm gonna revel in this one for a while.
    :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 153 ✭✭malin182

It's Spencer & Hill - Cool (Afrojack Remix).

Oh I'm so proud of myself. Sorry, but I'm gonna revel in this one for a while.
    :D

Oh you beat me to it! Its some serious tunage.

I've a few still unnamed in the Tune ID thread if anyone can help..

malin182 wrote: »
    Oh you beat me to it! Its some serious tunage.

Ha ha, I just realised I answered you on youtube asking about it! ha ha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Class!

:)

Another one solved. Scooby would be proud of ye ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Advertisement