Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buttons Fallen Off Keyboard

Options
  • 13-11-2009 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I bought an acer aspire laptop 7months ago, great laptop except that four buttons have broken off in the last 2months. first the "alt gr" button, then the "space" bar, followed by the "fin" button. tonight the left button on the mouse has broken off. I didn break them or mess around with them, they jus broke!
    was just wondering if anyone knew whether the shop i bought it in would take it back considering it is obviously defective. anyone else had this problem?
    im goin bring it in tomoro but i dont know much about laptops and return policies.
    thanks in advance for any help, its much appreciated

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Sorry to say this but most shops will consider that customer damage. Mouse button and keyboard are two separate components, so the chances of them both been defective is slim.

Advertisement