Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My new Website

Options
  • 13-11-2009 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭

I decided I needed a personal website I could place on my CV to show potential employers my "skills" and what not.

Also a home for various bits of software, hopefully useful, I plan on writing in my spare time.

Anyway tell me what you think of the design or any of the content of the site.

http://digidoyle.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

An about section would be nice.

Seems more like a personal site rather than a professional site. Nothing wrong with that, but maybe that's not what you're after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭HandWS LTD

Nicely designed. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

Everything's great except for the main logo at the top. The font just doesn't seem to fit. Looks like something you pulled off Cooltext.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Its okay,not much in there yet and not to bad,A bit more about you would be better ,where your from,why you done the site,education .....

Oh and isnt the first rule of building a personal website not to have a scroll down option on the first page?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭HandWS LTD

Steoob wrote: »
    Everything's great except for the main logo at the top. The font just doesn't seem to fit. Looks like something you pulled off Cooltext.

Cooltext??? Anyone can design that logo with photoshop etc. Its grand.

Some more information as Kev described should be in there. Mainly most personal website's are without scroll downs but that will change.

• Advertisement
Advertisement