Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hi all im new

Options
  • 12-11-2009 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hello all my name is what it is lol as its all i could think of and its all the reg would let me put in ha ha hope to get to know some of you as i do know a few on this already 6th danny logan and some more lol i work with a paranormal team named ipic , im claresentant and empathic nearly the same thing one would say so go easy on me dont bash me lol . angel hugs and blessings .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

Hey Maura welcome to boards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

BOO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Traze

Hey sis nice ta know ye lol. are ye really a medium lol only kidding ye know me, ye said dont do it so i had ta lol what else are sisters for, kuv ye see ye in the morning x x x x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 whatsanorb

hi all thank you and sis you did it lol why grrrrrrrrrrrr aw only messing im wreaked so i will log off and chat to you all again soon god bless :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭blue42

hi and welcome,
    you may find it a bit crazy around here...........but we are all good people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 whatsanorb

hi and thank you lol i am reading the paranormal community at the moment as i am in a group and it is going a bit crazy at the moment its ok i do crazy lol :)

Advertisement