Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For all the Bodybuilders ou there - Maximuscle

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Fergster wrote: »
    Just saw this deal from Maximuscle

For extra muscle-building punch, when you buy 2 tubs of Cyclone we'll give you a tub of ZMA (worth €22.99) for FREE.

To take advantage of this unique offer, please use the link below or copy and paste it into your browser: www.maximuscle.ie/eshots2009/nov09cycloneie.html

Enjoy

If your going to make money off people by getting referrals, the least you could do is ask rather than hide it in a link.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Maximuscle is regarded as overpriced crap by most people. Check out the supplements thread in the fitness forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055324792

The link in my sig is a cheap site, and yes, I do get referral points!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

rubadub wrote: »
    Maximuscle is regarded as overpriced crap by most people. Check out the supplements thread in the fitness forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055324792

The link in my sig is a cheap site, and yes, I do get referral points!

Couldn't have put it better myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Fergster

tommy21 wrote: »
    If your going to make money off people by getting referrals, the least you could do is ask rather than hide it in a link.

Before you jump to conclusions can you show me where there is a referral link in my post :rolleyes:

Say no more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 me_arse

Just saw this deal from Maximuscle

For extra muscle-building punch, when you buy 2 tubs of Cyclone we'll give you a tub of ZMA (worth €22.99) for FREE.

To take advantage of this unique offer, please use the link below or copy and paste it into your browser: www.maximuscle.ie/eshots2009/nov09cycloneie.html

Enjoy

I've used www.fitness-ireland.com - they have really good deals on bulk buys of maximuscle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭green123

Before you jump to conclusions can you show me where there is a referral link in my post :rolleyes:

Say no more

and what about all the dell spam / crap vouchers you keep posting ?
    you get nothing from that either ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Wouldn't buy it if you paid me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Fergster

At least some people save a few quid.

Tell me how I get anything from it. Still didn't get an answer on how I get anything from these posts :)

green123 wrote: »
    and what about all the dell spam / crap vouchers you keep posting ?
    you get nothing from that either ?

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Prisoner6409

tommy21 wrote: »

Just curious, how is anything hidden. I do not know of any other way to post a link, for instance www.boards.ie, how else could I have posted that link.

Advertisement