Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi Folks

Options
  • 12-11-2009 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi said i would get myself up and running in here, Name is Traze, I am a member of the Paranormal Research Association of Ireland.
    Met up with alot of folks at paracon, By the way to mark and the rest of the lads, and lassies well done , It was my first paracon and it was brilliant. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Thanks traze, welcome to the forum. FYI its best to use peoples boards handles on this rather than real names otherwise people wont know who you are talking about ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Traze

Good thinking batman lol so how do i change it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

Hey Traze!

Welcome! :D

Thanks Ruth :)

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

Hi Traze... Welcome to boards, lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hey Traze .... dont mind Grimes I'd rather people called me 6th on and off line!

Logan wrote: »
    Hi Traze... Welcome to boards, lol
    Thanks LOGAN lol
    6th wrote: »
    Hey Traze .... dont mind Grimes I'd rather people called me 6th on and off line!

No probs 6Th, i mean am well ye 6th

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

6th wrote: »

I'm prolly gonna alternate between 6th and your name... I've known you long enough :P

Advertisement