Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave Jones Seminar Report

Options
  • 12-11-2009 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

We had Dave Jones in Point Blank last Friday for a seminar, I thought people on here might be interested in reading the report from the Point Blank Website.

I have had tremendous feedback on the seminar, all really positive. If any other gyms are thinking about having Dave over for a seminar then stop dawdling, go ahead and do it! Dave is well worth it and the material he presented last Friday night will keep us all @ Point Blank busy for quite some time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ollieo

Ya it was a really good seminar, I learned alot in it, and I'd highly recommend going to one of Dave's seminars if the opportunity presents itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

The day after the seminar I was able to annoy Alan Hannon with stuff I'd learnt off Dave. If that isn't €20 well spent I don't know what is. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭David Jones

Thanks to Mark and point blank for hosting me, Tim for being demo buddy number 1 and Kevin for being demo buddy number 2. First time in point blank gym and what a great place to train, BJJ / MMA in Galway is very lucky.

Workshops can be arranged at dj_kimura@hotmail.com

An annoyed Alan Hannon is a dangerous creature! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭weemate

we usually have Dave at our place at least once a year and we always get a good response.......which reminds me I'd better book you when I see you tomorrow sir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 sonoflife

We had Dave Jones in Point Blank last Friday for a seminar, I thought people on here might be interested in reading the report from the Point Blank Website.

I have had tremendous feedback on the seminar, all really positive. If any other gyms are thinking about having Dave over for a seminar then stop dawdling, go ahead and do it! Dave is well worth it and the material he presented last Friday night will keep us all @ Point Blank busy for quite some time.

Im annoyed i missed dis one! Da bruddas were tellin me it was wicked! Was a busy week for me so i'll avto get dem to teach me what they learnt.

• Advertisement
Advertisement