Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[WANTED] WW2 Airsoft Rifle

• 12-11-2009 12:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Looking for a reasonably priced, good quality Kar98k, Lee Enfield, or Springfield rifle. It's a present for someone, so the look / feel of it is important.

Many thanks in advance!
    Ross

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Hi guys,

Looking for a reasonably priced, good quality Kar98k, Lee Enfield, or Springfield rifle. It's a present for someone, so the look / feel of it is important.

Many thanks in advance!
    Ross
    Hey Ross
    I have a Thompson M1A1 Sub Machine Gun thats only couple of months old, Perfect working order and looking,Originally from Eirsoft, Its got a hi-cap mag,battery charger & box, all in great condition. Reason for selling: too many at the moment. Looking for €100 +postage
    Tony.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Hey Tony, it'd have to be a rifle unfortunately on this one. I love the thompson I must say but the rifle is the one. Thanks though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Go tactical in Bray saved me :) Great guys. Thanks all.

Advertisement