Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Price ford transit passenger door

Options
  • 12-11-2009 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

How much would a new passenger door for an 07 Ford transit van cost?

if you could include labour aswell

thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭ddarraghh

you should ring ford and ask them ,then ring a scrap yard and see what one will cost ,and maybe 150 euro labour to fit the door.i guess buying a door from ford would cost a fortune

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Ring a few scrappies. You might even get the same colour so it could just be a case of swapping them over without a trip to the bodyshop

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Don't think colour would be an issue as the majority are white, so I'm guessing yours would be white, as would most in a scrapyard :)

I'm not sure how easy it would be to find a 07 replacement though as this would be the newest one. Main dealer will probably charge a fortune. If you find one yourself, I'd recommend John in Blackchurch motors, www.blackchurchmotors.ie (he's a boards user too) to fit it.

Advertisement