Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

one b/g one colour 3/4 sleeve

Options
  • 12-11-2009 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

Anyone know or have pics of a person with one black & gray sleeve and one colour sleeve?

I've got a grim reaper on one arm and an Irish tattoo on the other. I've been debating turning them into 3/4 or half sleeve's but I'm not sure if it would work or if it would just look $hit.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

It'll be guaranteed to look sh1t if you choose the wrong artist for whatever style you settle on, but to answer your question I dont think a B&G sleeve next to a colour sleeve would look bad IMO. Good tats are good tats really. Seeing as how you have existing tattoos your options are to cover them, retouch them or modify them into the tattoo. Don't just get the new tattoo done around them as they'll stick out from the fresh ink something rotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭joey100

Hey, I have 3/4 Maori sleeve on one arm and a 3/4 colour japanese sleeve on the other arm, and I think they look fine! Unfortunately i have no pics to put up at the moment.

Think it depends more on if they are good tattoos than if they are 'matching', although I can understand that you might want some sort of balance to the tattoos but by keeping them both the same length should take care of this.

If you want a colour sleeve on one arm and balck and grey on the other, go for it! Your decision and they will be on your body for the rest of your life.

Advertisement