Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping up with the latest R&B..

Options
  • 12-11-2009 5:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hey,

As i'm in South Korea, just wondering what the latest beats hitting home are. Or does anyone have a link for me to keep in touch?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Siobhan Moloney

Check out Rihanna Rated R new album out, Beyonce and Lady Ga Ga Telephone and Video phone.
    Check out Trey Songz - he's not massive here yet but he's really good.
    Brandon Hynes (BHines) is relatively unheard off but his album is available on i tunes and def worth a listen.
    Alicia and Whitney both have new songs and album.

I usually check out The Billboard top 100 rnb songs for some more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Graciie

whitney z ay past her time if u ask me mariah and the like's of Leona Lewis are as good as her in her best days!
    her new album is prettty crap u should try sum rhianna and 50cent he's got sum new songs and they r pretty gud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Siobhan Moloney

Also check out Brandon Hines on Facebook, he's a cousin if Trey Songz and his album Love, Music.. Falling in Falling out is brilliant. Unknown in Ireland and has a small enough fan base in the US but you should definatley check him out regardless

Advertisement