Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I the only one....

Options
  • 11-11-2009 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭

Please tell me I'm not the only one who is obsessively glued to the weather reports on RTE at 6.55. I'm there ignoring what will happen to Ireland, and willing those cold fronts to head for the Alps. Nothing cheers me up like a big blob of blue crossing in from the Atlantic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Nope - I look at the weather in Saalbach... EVERY day.
    See Kitz has opened already! WAHoooo... bring on the schnee! Zwanzig centimeter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

so theres two of ye so..
    happy ye found each other

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

More of a Skilcubuk weather man myself but yep have started to check the webcams :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I normally would be watching the weather at this stage, but not this year. I think I may have confused my body about what season it is after spending so much time in the snow this year.

Hopefully I'll get over this weird condition soon and be back into getting excited about any snow falling from the sky again.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭ianwalsh2

Haha me too! I've been checking the snow reports since the end of september, and I'm not even going til February. Already 65km of slopes open and 110cm of snow at the top where I'm heading. Woohoo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

obbessed too, checking every day, also the webcams http://www.nebelhorn.de/index.shtml?webcams :o

Advertisement