Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

**help with my liencence** please

Options
  • 11-11-2009 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

• im 16 and 17 in 2 weeks, and i have my theory test done. i have a tractor liencence now. And i am wondering what do i do to get my provisinal liecence. I heard i send it away to ware??.. and smone said i go to the gaurds?... im living in MAYO.. :P
    • Help would be appreciated!...:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

daire54 wrote: »
    • im 16 and 17 in 2 weeks, and i have my theory test done. i have a tractor liencence now. And i am wondering what do i do to get my provisinal liecence. I heard i send it away to ware??.. and smone said i go to the gaurds?... im living in MAYO.. :P
    • Help would be appreciated!...:D

633502095110658970-facepalm.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Bearcat

is the theory exam multi choice as if it's written i don't know how you passed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Shires

Bearcat wrote: »
    is the theory exam multi choice as if it's written i don't know how you passed.

What a spiteful response.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Send it to these guys

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Just go to your local motor tax/licence office I presume on your Wednesday half day from school I would presume, fill out the form out and they'll give you the new one for the new vehicle category...and ffs type properly...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,293 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Fill out provisional form for the new licence category (car I presume)
    Get eyesight report if required (probably not if you have just got the tractor one)
    Get new photos
    Take this to your local council office together with you existing licence and they will sort ya out

• Registered Users Posts: 24,964 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Go to your local Motor tax Office with your current learner permit and 2 new passport photographs.

They will issue you with a new Learner Permit (usually by post) with category B on it (as well as your current category W).

You will be issued with a receipt to cover you for the category W in the interim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Moved to learning to drive

• Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

-Chris- wrote: »
    Moved to learning to drive
    It was answered hours ago though.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

It was answered hours ago though.....

I wasn't sure - I don't know all the steps and so couldn't vouch for the completeness of the answers.

I just thought it was better suited here than the main forum.

I won't lock incase the OP has any follow up questions.

Anything else?

• Advertisement
Advertisement