Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MW2 leaderboards and party chat

Options
  • 11-11-2009 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭

all im saying how in the hell would infinty ward make such amture stupid decisions...

leaderboards :

you cant actually view the leaderboards for specific matches its just an overall leaderboard with your score... so if someones score is very high because they constantly play headquaters etc and where the player can be terrible but plays with a good team so he can still get a huge score?? instead of showing how good he is at all differnt matches like free for all,team deathmatch etc... i just think it is lazy on infinty wards behalf absoultly stupid. it would of been good to know your score in specific matches like MW1 and world at war.. why did u take this system out?

chat :

now this is just awful what the hell were they thinkin... so i have to come out of my party chat to play a team deathmatch and listen to a load of head wreckers i know you can mute them but its just effort and is a pointless feature by far the worst decision ever by infinty ward absoultly pointless.

other than that the game is a classic:) but these 2 things really really bug the **** out of me.. what do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Can you 'mute all' in the lobby? IS there a quick way to 'mute all' in the game?

I absolutely hate the gombeens with headsets on COD4 talking rubbish and playing music that I really have no interest in hearing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Henrik_is_God

What really annoys me about it is ............I don't know how many times Ive gotten a care package dropped somewhere I can't actually get to it :mad: ffs !!! For instance I get 4 kills make my way outside of the airport , throw the marker thingy out in the open , then the bloody box thing lands on top of a crate or something ...............jesus like !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Pissed off about party chat aswell, one kid was literally screaming down the headset, so i muted him, but i could still hear him through other people's headsets! And then you have people shouting "SHUT THE **** UP!!" aswell which is annoying.

It was a bad move, particularily because "ghosting" wasnt that big a problem, ESPECIALLY in Team Deathmatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

glad ye agree because all of my freinds on xbox think the exact same..

hopefully a patch could be brought out to fix these stupid features in where they have taken a step backwards

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

What really annoys me about it is ............I don't know how many times Ive gotten a care package dropped somewhere I can't actually get to it :mad: ffs !!! For instance I get 4 kills make my way outside of the airport , throw the marker thingy out in the open , then the bloody box thing lands on top of a crate or something ...............jesus like !!!

I use that to my advantage. If you throw it off map it will appear on the border of the in game map and you get quite a lot of people coming over to find it but they never will.......easy pickings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

its ridiculous, wasnt even playing the same gamemode as my friend and it was either talk to him or play the game. it would be handy if there was one button to mute everyone instead of muting individual people or just set your chat to friends only

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

I use that to my advantage. If you throw it off map it will appear on the border of the in game map and you get quite a lot of people coming over to find it but they never will.......easy pickings

ye bud but how do you know where exactly is the border it will apear on?

i mean if u put it outside the map in a certain spot does it apear on the border of the in game map near enough the same spot outside the map??

damn that even confused me :)

and when you die does your care pack stay there?

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tomred1

Yeah i prefer the Leadersboards for differnet matches inatead of this accolades and emblems crap.

Advertisement