Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the zone, navan

Options
  • 11-11-2009 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭

has anyone been here to try paintballing or any other activities?
    would appreciate any feedback, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

Heard about it a good few months ago, but havent been there yet, so not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 breenooo1986

Any updates on the Zone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Michelle130889

I recently brought my kids and a my husband to The Zone Activity Centre! WOW what a day... We were on holidays in Ireland and the kids were getting a bit sick of the heritage stuff so we decided to give this place a go and i'm glad we did. Firstly we started off by doing 30 mins of karting - this was fantastic my 4 kids, my husband and myself all loved it. The tack marshal's made the most out of the 30 mins lining us up for a final race at the end, they even gave us a print out of our lap times so we knew who won (keep this sheet because it offers you extra ammo on your next paintball visit.) After karting we did Laser-tag, This was brilliant! You suit up in the zone and their miny bus brings you down the road to there 28000 sq ft indoor paintball arena! This was HUGE!! You must experience this, we did the laser-tag instead of the paintball as my two youngest (10 and 12) were not old enough to do paintball. When we got back from the laser-tag we had food which the girl behind the counter kindly arranged for us at only €5 extra per person. We had pizza, chicken nuggets and chips. After we were well fed we went upstairs for a game of archery, the kids really enjoyed this (i think my youngest thought he was robin hood) My husband even managed to hit the very center of the target! We then went on to do 4x4 driving. This was one of the most exciting and enjoyable things i have done, your brought as a passenger around The Zone course espically made for the 4x4 jeeps. Its one hell of a ride - just wait till your driver attempts the recession hill (its nearly vertical) I couldn't recommend this place any more. its fantastic for a family day out for kids of all ages and its a must visit if your in the area, even if your not its worth the trip!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭bret69

Can anybody tell me the best way to get there from Dublin, using public transport?

Advertisement