Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP Career Studies

Options
  • 11-11-2009 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi

For those who don't do LCVP *groan*, I need to pick a carrer path and interview a person of that profession. Wanting to be an animatior, I chose that thinking it was straightfoward.
    Problem is I know nobody who's an animatior, or even anyone who knows an animator...

So yeah, if any animators come across this will you drop us a pm. Would greatly appreciate it.

Oh yeah, if a Mod thinks this would be better suited somewhere else please move it :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Can I just say having done mine last year it's waaaaaaaay easier to put something simple because your going to need to go through different entry paths and skills and qualities etc...if you don't know anyone in that profession I'd suggest you change it, especially if you want your Distinction and you don't have enough information on the course itself it'll loose you marks...

The porfolio is the easy 60%...don't make it harder on yourself...

Sorry if I'm coming across as harsh but if you want the marks and and you want it to be straightforward, I'd suggest change it.

Sorry...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Proto

Don't be sorry at all. You're probably right. I have my skills and career paths completed already. But perhaps I should change it for simplicity's sake.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Choose something simple- nobody is going to know if you really want to do it or not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Jus make up the interview or google interview with animator and jus use that but change the names

Advertisement