Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line Connection

Options
  • 11-11-2009 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

where can i go to get my phone line connection installed???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭thegen

What do you mean by get your phone line connection installed. Have you got a line in you house/apartment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Mickeyie05

i ave a phone socket but no connection i need an installation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Call Eircom then.

been on to them about 6 times still no sign of them is there anyone else who can do it??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭accensi0n

Mickeyie05 wrote: »
    been on to them about 6 times still no sign of them is there anyone else who can do it??

What did eircom tell you?

• Advertisement

They keep sayin I have to make an appointment which i have done numerous times but then they turn around and say you never made an appointment

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭spoonface

Get something in writing and take it to the ombudsman.

is tere ne other company who can install it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

Eircom most likley own the cable going to your place - They need to connect / activate it at your exchange then you are free to go to the numerious resellers, Perlico, Vodafone, BT etc....

Advertisement