Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Partking in ITT - this saturday - Advice ?

Options
  • 11-11-2009 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭

I've to be in IT Tallaght this Saturday.

Will I have have any trouble finding a parking spot at say 0800 ?

Is there parking on campus, or should I just park in The Square and walk to ITT ?
    I looked on the website - found lots of public transport info, and very little car park info.

I'll be travelling from the M50, and I don't know Tallaght at all well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 WarrenB

trout wrote: »
    I've to be in IT Tallaght this Saturday.

Will I have have any trouble finding a parking spot at say 0800 ?

Is there parking on campus, or should I just park in The Square and walk to ITT ?
    I looked on the website - found lots of public transport info, and very little car park info.

I'll be travelling from the M50, and I don't know Tallaght at all well.

Theres plenty of parking on the campus and the place is practically empty on Saturdays anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

What WB said. On a Saturday it is basically empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

• Registered Users Posts: 9,702 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Took a lil trip to ye're open day today, ended up getting a spot over at the....West Education Center? or something. Fcuking nightmare with the wind and rain, nice walk to the main building in it -.-

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Any weekday you have to be there before 9am to get a good spot and before 10am to get a spot at all :)

TBH something needs to be done now that the square is paid parking. I think a good few people have copped on that it's free in ITT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 finnharps09

Ye it is a nightmare since the pay parking in the square. They need to monitor it...if your are in class any later than 10 good luck getting a spot in the carpark...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

So we've Bohs, Shels, Shams, Pats fans out in ITT and a Finn Harps fan.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 finnharps09

come on the harps :D

Advertisement