Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharing Hampers - Solution to your Christmas present needs!

Options
  • 11-11-2009 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi guys

not sure if I'm allowed put this up or not but will try it anyway on behalf of my aunt, based in Portarlington.

Sharing Hampers -
    These are ideal presents for any occasion, but if you have no idea what to get someone for Christmas then look no further!
    Let us do the hard work, and order a beautiful hamper. Prices start from only €30 upwards, to suit your pocket.

We do two types of hampers, our Variety hamper can contain gift vouchers, wine & spirits, chocolates, books, cd's, games, cosmetics. You can add or remove items to your own choice, based on your own budget and needs.

The second are gourmet Teas and Wine hampers.

Ring us to discuss the type of hamper you like and we can customise them to your needs and taste. Delivery is also available on request.

Contact Helen on 087 792 1297 to get your order in for Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries or any occasion worth celebrating!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 saabga

Hi Genie Us

That sounds like a fab idea, do you deliver too? I was thinking of a hamper for my dad, usually fet a food one done in Avoca for E35, he doesn't drink, how long would it take to do up an order?

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

Excellent idea! have you a website or a leaflet of somesort to show what things you can put in the hamper?

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭genie_us

Hi guys

it's my Aunt who is doing up the Hampers, if you'd like to PM me your contact details I can get her to ring you if you like? It's a fairly new venture so no website set up yet, but she's hoping to get leaflets delivered throughout the town in the near future.

It depends really on what you'd like in the hamper but they'd be ready within a day, or two at the most! If you're unable to collect them then she can deliver them to you.

Any other questions just let me know! Thanks for your interest :)

Advertisement