Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How would you rate the societies you have joined?

Options
  • 11-11-2009 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what other people make of the societies they have joined? im in one (i wont name which) and enjoy it but think that the person running it can be a bit half arsed at times (given that hes been paid to do the job)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

scruff321 wrote: »
    Just wondering what other people make of the societies they have joined? im in one (i wont name which) and enjoy it but think that the person running it can be a bit half arsed at times (given that hes been paid to do the job)

If he is being paid it must be a sports soc...

My soc is great, like most things - you get out of it what you put into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Joined MMA and Boxing, but the way my timetable is I can't get to the classes, think the only boxing one I can make is a Tuesday which is sparring.:D Joined the Poker soc aswell and no word from them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Misa-san

I seem to end up on the committees of the Socs I join :P so I either have to rate it high or I'm doing something wrong! :P

Advertisement