Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need some HELP... with my heating timer!

Options
  • 11-11-2009 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

i'm wrecking my head trying to figure this one out - just moved into a new apartment and the landlord has no manual for the timer - I've got a natural gas boiler with a seperate APT clock for water heater (which i can seem to work ok) the apartment has underfloor heating with the main living room/kitchen having 1 thermostat on the wall as well as one in each of the bedrooms, someone said i should leave the timer on the 'star' for the winter and leave the temp at approx 20degrees in both the rooms but i find when i do this - the hall is contstantly roasting as well as one of the bedrooms - even though the bedroom thermostat is at zero - there's no thermostat in the hall!

strange one.. any help would be appreciated! i've attached a pic of the timer -

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

If the timer has a brand name and model number, there is a very good chance that the manual for it could be found and downloaded off the Web, but in truth, it sounds like the system may not be plumbed properly.

Advertisement