Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA LIVE

Options
  • 11-11-2009 9:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Whilst fumbling through the sky planner last night to find and record UFC countdown show etc I stumbled across "MMA Live" on ESPN on Friday night at 11:30.
    Was anyone else aware that ESPN was showing this?
    I'm assuming that this is the quality weekly ESPN show that is shown online with John Anik, Kenny Florian etc....
    If so, top marks to ESPN!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I saw it over the weekend. It is indeed the show that is available online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 stubell

Sweet.
    A proper weekly mma show at last! Been watchin this online for a long time.
    Man, I used to cringe at that show Setanta used to throw together weekly presented by the 2 idiot cardboard cut outs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭cletus

watched it on espn last week, I wonder how dana feels about it, considering it shows all mma, not just UFC (in light of the fact that espn have the rights to UFC etc)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

cletus wrote: »
    I wonder how dana feels about it, considering it shows all mma, not just UFC (in light of the fact that espn have the rights to UFC etc)

I think it is a case of tough ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭cletus

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    I think it is a case of tough ****.

:D:D:D

yeah, figured that much myself, more of a rhetorical question, given Dana's penchant for total control

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Lord Muck

yeah i watched it last week, they had Big Baby Marcus Jones and Stephen Bonnar on as guests. It was good.

Advertisement