Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clay for kids!

Options
  • 10-11-2009 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I'm looking to buy some clay for a kids group I'm doing; something not to messy (I love mess but in the place I have to be a big mess won't work)...I'm not sure whether to just buy a big block of regular clay, or is there a type of more pliable clay I can get...I heard about a polymer stuff..either way I need it for Saturday and wold love some advise on what sort of get and also any tips on using it with kids...

thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Interesting link that may be of use to you here

http://www.artmaterialsco.com/pages.php?page=about_us
    This company (The Art Materials Company - Terenure Enterprise Centre -Terenure) do Modelling Clay (Air Dry) - 1kg - Terracotta or white for €5.25

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

maybe go into cregal art supples or powells in galway city. they'll advise you and you'll be able to pick it up straight away.

Advertisement