Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new boots

Options
  • 10-11-2009 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

I'd like to get a pair of snowboard boots but where to find them in Dublin? I don't want to waste snow time when I head off but would that be cheaper and more choice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

snow & Rock in Dundrum
    53 Degrees North

or if you want to head down to Bray have a look on www.irishsnowboards.com

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭granty1987

BLVD on south williams st in town have 32 Lashed and a few other styles - really good boots on the cheap! usually have them at around 140 which is about half price

i got myself a pair from there a while back and love them, really comfy boot which they can heat mould if you want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭I_luv_2_ski!

Snow and rock have a big selection and if they don't have it in but they have it in their brocure they'll order them in for you!!! I've only ever had good experiences with the shop as well!!!

When me and my bf went to buy helmets they were going to give us free wrist pads...only were skiers so there no good as we couldn't hold our poles...but no one could complain about free stuff!!!

Advertisement