Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit of research

Options
  • 10-11-2009 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm currently a 4th year student studying product design. I'm doing some research into the Thermo NanoDrop and similar products on the market and wondering if there is any users of this product on boards that might do a questionnaire or interview.

Also is anyone aware of a laboratory in the Carlow area that would use this product?

Thanks

Phil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭lockman

e-Mo0? wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm currently a 4th year student studying product design. I'm doing some research into the Thermo NanoDrop and similar products on the market and wondering if there is any users of this product on boards that might do a questionnaire or interview.

Also is anyone aware of a laboratory in the Carlow area that would use this product?

Thanks

Phil

Hi Phil,

I have 3+ years of experience of using the NanoDrop. Feel free to pm me about this.

Yes, i am aware of at least one lab in carlow that might have use for this.

Regards

Advertisement