Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hawaii for J1?!??!

Options
  • 10-11-2009 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Deciding where to go to for J1 and i was just wondering if anyone has been to Hawaii. It obviously sounds awesome, but im sure it has plenty of faults! So just want to know if anyone has the lowdown!! :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Been to Hawaii a few times but never lived there. It's nice and all but it's expensive. Especially for renting. And i know from an American point of view it can be hard to get jobs. Especially if you are not from the islands. Some people kind of have a siege mentality in places. I've heard Irish people complain about price of accommodation and difficulty in finding jobs. Met most of them in San Diego after they went there when they gave up on Hawaii.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Trishie09

I VOTE HAWAII OISIN!!!!!!:P

Advertisement