Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twitter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Yeah I browse some of them now and again, that Kid Handsome bloke is so lovely even if his political views are cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭M O N T O

I havent been Using twitter in a while now since i broke the itouch, was just so handy. But when i was on it i was Chatting with the likes of Boys Noize & Jamie Fanatic, among others!

I also discussed Ryanair with Tay Zonday.

From a Djing/Production End, I think its good for Djing as you find out when tracks are being released if you have the right subscriptions,
    As for Producing, Simply mingling & getting to know contacts can help step up your production game & maybe help you get your music out to a wider audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

Yeah I browse some of them now and again, that Kid Handsome bloke is so lovely even if his political views are cat.

haha, it's actually a bit difficult to get a bit of craic out of twitter without coming out with a few controversial opinions! Come out with something good and a load of people retweet it.

I love twitter. Absolutely love it. I follow a handful of people like Steve Bug, Donnacha Costello (looklong), Guy Gerber, and a few essential non-music guys like Stephen Fry, Bill Bailey, etc.

The one thing you learn about all the big dj's is that there absolute geeks who spend most of their time in airports/aeroplanes talking about food and gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

I have a built in tweet-feed to my site, new threads from my site go automaticaly on to twitter, great for getting plenty of hits to your site, and i've a hundred followers, just need another 999,999,999 to become "important"

Advertisement