Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any magnet 10mb users in Clondalkin?

Options
  • 10-11-2009 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Any magnet 10mb users in Clondalkin? If so could you post you speed test results please.

2932516.png

617526635.png

My ping and line test is fine but getting piss poor speeds :mad::(

Weird thing is I still have the eircom filter still on the line.. if I remove it my speeds drop to 2mb dl...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭lynchie

Suggest you post this in the magnet forum to get them to check your line. Am on the Nangor road exchange and sync around 17Mb and get a solid 2.2MB/sec constantly.

Btw you on the llu service or the standard bitstream service?

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

Is there anything more I can do here?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Wookster76

I'll let you know Rory cheers

Wookster76 wrote: »
    I'll let you know Rory cheers

No probs guys, keep me informed.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Wookster76

Rory can you escalate this pleasde. I wanted to be sure it wasnt anything I had in place in the house. So took it back to basics and have the modem hanging off the closest phone point in the house and a short network cable.. The problem still persists.. the DL speeds are poor but the ping is fine.. Gaming and Dailing into work is 100% good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

lynchie wrote: »
    Suggest you post this in the magnet forum to get them to check your line. Am on the Nangor road exchange and sync around 17Mb and get a solid 2.2MB/sec constantly.

Btw you on the llu service or the standard bitstream service?

Magnet have 24mb in Clondalkin ? Never knew that tbh ... be a decent alternative if Digiweb muck up Smart. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭tazire

indeed. would love to swap over to their bolt option but im still under contract to smart!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭lynchie

d22ontour wrote: »
    Magnet have 24mb in Clondalkin ? Never knew that tbh ... be a decent alternative if Digiweb muck up Smart. ;)

On the Nangor Road exchange they do, not sure about Newlands Cross.

lynchie wrote: »
    On the Nangor Road exchange they do, not sure about Newlands Cross.

Nangor-Yes
    Newlands Cross-No

Advertisement