Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know if theres classes this friday?

Options
  • 09-11-2009 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

I just heard today there is an open day on friday. Please say we are off I really need to be off to get assignments done or Im going to crack up. Anyone hear??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Aye we were told today that there are no classes on friday because of an open day.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭loca1

oh thank the lord for that but i suppose we could be unlucky as they havnt mentioned it once to us today so who knows we were meant to be on work placement now for 4weeks but no garda clearance through so we are a bit over the place this week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Its great being off Fridays every week :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Haha nice one never knew about that

Only have a couple of classes anyway but it should make for a good night on Thursday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Harps wrote: »
    Haha nice one never knew about that

Only have a couple of classes anyway but it should make for a good night on Thursday :D

pulse it up! cant wait. finally get a lie in on a friday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

pulse it up! cant wait. finally get a lie in on a friday

Pulse it up! First time I heard that:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Trish2007

You should really ask and find out for sure. Im in 4th year engineering and I dont usually have classes on a friday but we have been asked to come in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Trish2007 wrote: »
    You should really ask and find out for sure. Im in 4th year engineering and I dont usually have classes on a friday but we have been asked to come in.

was told today by my programming lecturer that we have no classes this friday.

:D first time im glad to be a first year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Trish2007 wrote: »

Maybe they want you to talk to the secondary students about your course? I cant remember if there were 4th years doing that when I came for the open day.

Actually I dont think I came for the open day :o

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭loca1

Head of department was in one of our classes today and was going to meet us again on friday morning so I asked her regarding open day and we are off :) I dont mind college on a Friday actually but next year we wont be in on a Friday. Maybe I need to pulse it up more if I ever get the fecking grant

• Advertisement
Advertisement