Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cheaper Diesel

Options
  • 09-11-2009 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I purchased diesel for 99 cents a litre at the weekend from an independent forecourt. I thought it was dodgy that it could be 10% cheaper but being greedy I convinced myself it all comes from the same tanker in a port somewhere. Question is given the fact this is on a main road on the outskirts of a large town would you say it is most likely ok to use? Surely they wouldn’t sell washed fuel etc

Thanks

Comments

Where did you buy it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Avoca

In the very north east. I checked pumps.ie but it's not listed. It has a couple of the majors right next to it so it's surely likley they would make sure it's legitimate I hope?

Advertisement