Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Might sound like an odd question but..?

Options
  • 09-11-2009 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

where can i buy a cup in dublin? ive tried 3 or 4 differant places and cant seem to get one?

i was gonna get one online but this seems like the kind of thing you'd want to get the size right 1st time :). thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭mcdermott

theres bound to be an oneills store in Dublin

thats where I got mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

there are good metal ones for sale in bridgestone gym,d7.
    i'm not sure of the price.
    if you ask Bridgestone Man ,on boards here,he'll tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

I got mine in Elverys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 spookykev

I've actually been in a couple of Elvery's stores in Dubln (Swords Pavillions, Beneath Cleary's) and neither actually stock the cup. They sell the strap you stick the plastic thing in. Sportssmith near O'Connell street sell them, they're down the street near Burger King on the same side as the savoy. Good store.

Other options are bridgestone as mentioned or fightlord.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 859 ✭✭✭BobbyOLeary

I can't really see many places allowing you to try on a cup beforehand or bring one back if it doesn't fit? Go on eBay and get a shock doctor cup, I've used a few of the different low grade ones (Elverys and FightRite) and the shock doc one is far superior, to quote Ned Flanders "It feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!"

Search for one on eBay, I got mine for €30 off there a while back. Bit more pricey than the others but it's worth spending the cash on something like that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement