Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spartan 6?

Options
  • 09-11-2009 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭

Really old note in events calender for Spartan 6 this weekend. Is it still on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Really old note in events calender for Spartan 6 this weekend. Is it still on?

As far as i am aware the only show this weekend is CAGE CONTENDER in Carrickfergus....

John
    www.fight.ie
    Cage Contender, 14 Nov 2009, Clarion Hotel, Carrickfergus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭mmaireland.com

Thanks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

If I recall correctly Martie had some deal in the pipeline so he cancelled his shows till it was sorted out, His next event will be next year.

(could be wrong)

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

If I recall correctly Marty had some deal in the pipeline so he cancelled his shows till it was sorted out, His next event will be next year.

(could be wrong)

This is true.

The next Spartan show will be Spartan 5. I dont know just when yet. Maybe Feb/March next year. Because of the gap between the last and next show im gonna have to have all the Belts held defended on this show. So i would like to have Rob Quinn(SBG) -58kgs Champ, Kevin Carney(AMMA) -65kgs Champ, Hugh Brady(PHK) -70kgs Champ, and Marius Lapenas(Maynooth) -84kgs Champ all defending the Titles they won last year.

The main reason ive put off the shows is because next year im Migrating to Australia. Im just far too busy with all the paperwork needed to do this. Something had to give and the shows just got shelved.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭MichaelDevlin

This is true.

The next Spartan show will be Spartan 5. I dont know just when yet. Maybe Feb/March next year. Because of the gap between the last and next show im gonna have to have all the Belts held defended on this show. So i would like to have Rob Quinn(SBG) -58kgs Champ, Kevin Carney(AMMA) -65kgs Champ, Hugh Brady(PHK) -70kgs Champ, and Marius Lapenas(Maynooth) -84kgs Champ all defending the Titles they won last year.

The main reason ive put off the shows is because next year im Migrating to Australia. Im just far too busy with all the paperwork needed to do this. Something had to give and the shows just got shelved.

I wouldnt mind a rematch with kevin iv been kicking myself since the last fight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

I wouldnt mind a rematch with kevin iv been kicking myself since the last fight

Ill think about this.
    However in the featherweight division there are other fighters who have a better shout at the minute.

Advertisement