Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reviews of Builders

Options
  • 09-11-2009 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am going to be starting a new build in the next couple of months. At the moment we are trying to select a builder from the myriad of quotes that have come in.

I was wondering if anyone on the forum had experience of the following builders:
    • Murphy New Homes
    • Saoirse Developments
    • Magner Homes
    • Crowley Construction
    • Cronin Developments
    We are trying to figure out the obvious: Quality, Timely completion, cost management and the costs for additional works etc.

All help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,867 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sorry, but this forum isnt for debating the qualities or pricing of specific builders or trades people. In fact names are generally not allowed but as you have posted multiple firm names I can leave them.

However, apart from it being in breach of the forum charter, it is in no one's interest to generate a debate about specific builders here. I will lock this thread but I wont delete it so if anyone viewing has any opinions on any of the firms mentioned above then they should relay their comments by PM please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement