Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housewarming Gift + Grad/bday gift

Options
  • 09-11-2009 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 81,672 ✭✭✭✭

My mom and stepdad just had to move back into her late mother's place. She was renting the place out and another property, but the tennant living there trashed it (slob!) and the other tenant at another property Punched the walls in after losing his job and its been a large expensive cluster**** apparently. After all that she couldnt bear to see anyone else wreck the family dwelling so theyve moved out of their home of 10 years so she could be back there.

Anyway im heading down for thanksgiving and thought I should get a housewarming gift. Preferably not something terribly defacto like a photo frame or a candle. Which about all the imagination I have in me. :pac:

My sister also turned 20 a couple weeks ago and got her High School Diploma the same day - so I need ideas for that too.

Advertisement