Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what is this song?!

Options
  • 08-11-2009 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I'm going crazy!! There is a song that is played on Phantom FM a lot lately, and I can't find the name of it, who it's by or the lyrics, anywhere on their site or on google. I got no reply on the phantom board either so I'm hoping this will be more responsive.

The song is sung by a woman. It is kind of soulful, like old 90s style soul, the lyrics are something like "yes i'm doing fine" or "yes, i'm fine" in the chorus. The story to the song is that she has clearly been broken hearted, bumps into her ex and says "yes I'm fine now, it was hard but i'm fine!" more or less. Please please help I will not sleep!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement