Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star design idea?

Options
  • 08-11-2009 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone.

Does anyone know any good sites that have star designs? Im going in to get a star tatoo on my wrist on Wednesday and I'm trying to find something I like. I've searched Google and the only really good site it came up with was tattoojohnny.com

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Duff wrote: »
    Hey everyone.

Does anyone know any good sites that have star designs? Im going in to get a star tatoo on my wrist on Wednesday and I'm trying to find something I like. I've searched Google and the only really good site it came up with was tattoojohnny.com

Cheers.
    What type of star are you looking for ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

www.checkoutmyink.com

find loads there to give you ideas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Cheers guys,

That site helped alot emo! I went in today to make sure we were good to go for Wednesday and the took me there and then! I got the 3 stars on my wrist. Just black ink with the outline of the star! I'm very happy with it :) the tattoo artist told me to keep cling film and antiseptic cream on it for a few days but never specified how many days, how long should I keep it on for? 3 days or is that not enough?

Cheers again!

Duff.

Advertisement