Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 3GS upgrade question

Options
  • 08-11-2009 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi! I currently have an iPhone 3G and I am entitled to an upgrade to the 3GS. The account is registered under my father's name and paid for on his card. I was wondering if I were to go into an O2 store next week and just hand the cash over for the new phone would they need the account holder to be there to sign a new contract or would they automatically update the account with an added 18 months?

Any help appreciated!

BTW Does anyone have an idea on stock levels in Dublin for the 32GB version?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

I am fairly sure that the account holder has to be present. A new contract defiantly has to be signed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dpb18

Damn won't be able to get it then cause my father is sick and isn't able to travel much.

Advertisement