Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert History Project?

Options
  • 08-11-2009 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I'm thinking about doing Operation Barbarossa, but like how would I develop that into what I need to do for the project? If someone could give me some guidelines please..

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Moved out of the Careers and Job Discussion sub-forum!

Like ... whut?! 0_o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

No can do I'm afraid, it's part of the course work that you're doing, so you can't do the project on it. Anything that is taught on the syllabus CANNOT be used as a project idea. Ask your history teacher to confirm this. It's a bummer I know, but it stops a lot of people just lifting from the book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

If you're doing Higher level, go to the library pick up three or four books on the subject and get reading. Find more sources of information on the internet. Try not to use wikipedia, because it's user submitted and not always 100% (often close enough though). Write down all your notes from all your sources and patch together your essay from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

You wouldn't be able to do Operation Barbarossa but perhaps something or someone involved in that 'operation'.

Advertisement