Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sources needed!

Options
  • 08-11-2009 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey, I'm doing a history project and I've narrowed down my ideas for the topic to 3 or 4. Could you please tell me any accurate sources for any (or all) of the following (I need 3 sources for the project):

- The Roger Casement trials
    - Howth Gun-Running
    - Guildford 4
    - Coco Chanel and her Nazi relations

Please help if and as soon as you can! Any help is appreciated thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Doozie

mikejones wrote: »
    Hey, I'm doing a history project and I've narrowed down my ideas for the topic to 3 or 4. Could you please tell me any accurate sources for any (or all) of the following (I need 3 sources for the project):

- The Roger Casement trials
    - Howth Gun-Running
    - Guildford 4
    - Coco Chanel and her Nazi relations

Please help if and as soon as you can! Any help is appreciated thanks!

For the first two I'm sure the newspapers archive in the National Libray will give you an original source, if not a slightly biased source. The Dublin Ciity Library and Archives in Pearse st can be very helpful in pointing you ini the right direction too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

The first job of a historian is to do some research. Search library catalogues and university catalogues online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Have a look at the online sources sticky.

Advertisement