Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting a band (bandmates wanted) waterford

Options
  • 08-11-2009 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Looking to start a band in the waterford city area.
    Needing guitarist(s), Bass, drums, and maybe keys.
    get back to me and let me know if your interested.
    Thanks
    Rian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hi Rian,

Welcome to Boards! It might be worth your while having a quick read of this thread and adding info to your post like the age range and genre you're looking for. This will save others from having to ask those questions.
    Best of luck with your search!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 RianSG

Genre is a wide kind of mix from indie-pop punk-metal
    age range 17-20

• Registered Users Posts: 3 smurphyup

hey man i'm a gutarist from waterford. what stuff you looking to do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sflynnski

hey rian i play guitar. mostly into kings of leon, the strokes. pm if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Austin gleeson

Hey man I play guitar and know a bassist. What do you play. My influences are The Birthday Party, The Stooges, Melvins, Sonic Youth, Velvet Underground, Led Zep....
    You can email me at jauffre07@yahoo.com if you want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 yung_fella

Hey man, im an experianced bass player im into a wide range of music...also know a drummer so if ur interested pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭RC88

Hey rian, i'm a guitarist in waterford area, multiple infulences(Whites stripes,Nirvana,Radiohead), rhythm style playing, alt rock,prog,indie, reply back if your intrested or if you want a demo, also might know where to find a bassist

Advertisement