Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Xmas Gift(Girlfriend)

Options
  • 08-11-2009 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hey, after been giving out to for wanting to spend alot of money for an Xmas gift for my gf(by my gf of all people!) I'm just wondering if anyone knows any good sites that I can get a good,(hopefully) cheap personalised gift. I got her one of those personalised teddies last year so I can't really do that one again.

I was thinking maybe a piece of jewellery that has an engraving on it. It can only be €30 - €40 max cos if its over that, I'll be murdered!

She absolutely LOVES fashion ( I got her a boot necklace for her birthday and she has hardly taken it off since) so something in that vein would be great.

I was thinking something like this(the site that this pic is from doesn't ship to Ireland :(, it can hold perfume in it too, which she would love)

0665d097664627658e7aa77d41e346b8-ma.jpg

I found this too but I'm want something a tad bit cheaper and I think its abit plain anyway.

DSCF4991.jpg
    DSCF4993.jpg

Or if I can't get something like those, a personalised heart necklace would be good. Something like this(except not as plain)

ocs.jpg

Hopefully someone out there can help me!

Comments

Advertisement