Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STAR WARS 12BACKS 1977

Options
  • 07-11-2009 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

hi these are orignial 12backs from MY COLLCETION 1977

these are original and hard to find in good condition
    12 backs mean the first 12 figures to come out in 1977

ob1
    vader
    han solo
    luke skywalker
    liea
    c3po
    r2d2
    jawa
    death commander
    sand people
    stromtrooper
    chewbacca

these are some of the most exspensive and rare star wars figures tere is!
    a vintage collectors dream is to have all 12 original star wars 12 backs i have 5, will take many years to complete the 12

thanks a lot enjoy :-)

do you have 12 backs let us know cheers

ENJOY!! :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 retro child

hi they really look super stone roses i dont have 12 backs but do collect
    super stuff great to see vintage star wars toys alive and well

well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

Hi Lads, here's a pic of part of my collection. I moved into my house back in 2006, and in the few years before this while I was still at home with disposable income ;) I went a bit mad buying Vintage Star Wars stuff. I didnt focus on one area in particular, I just got some of my favourite stuff..loose figures I had as a kid, about 18 carded figures (no 12 backs!)...and some loose and boxed 12" Figures (which I love). The problem I encountered is my house is relatively small and I only have limited space to display stuff, so 3/4 of what I bought in my glory spending years is upstairs in boxes!! But I loved it at the time, I was addicted to rebelscum.com, Brians toys, Cloud City, The Earth Collectible Toy Mall (all good online stores). But I've calmed down in recent years. I havent bought anything in a long long time. But I still love the stuff and love seeing other people's collections, like Stone Roses stuff above and some of the stuff in the thread below. Happy days..I still have my Scout Walker from when I was a kid upstairs. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stone roses

Hi Lads, here's a pic of part of my collection. I moved into my house back in 2006, and in the few years before this while I was still at home with disposable income ;) I went a bit mad buying Vintage Star Wars stuff. I didnt focus on one area in particular, I just got some of my favourite stuff..loose figures I had as a kid, about 18 carded figures (no 12 backs!)...and some loose and boxed 12" Figures (which I love). The problem I encountered is my house is relatively small and I only have limited space to display stuff, so 3/4 of what I bought in my glory spending years is upstairs in boxes!! But I loved it at the time, I was addicted to rebelscum.com, Brians toys, Cloud City, The Earth Collectible Toy Mall (all good online stores). But I've calmed down in recent years. I havent bought anything in a long long time. But I still love the stuff and love seeing other people's collections, like Stone Roses stuff above and some of the stuff in the thread below. Happy days..I still have my Scout Walker from when I was a kid upstairs. :)
    hi trafordlad well that collection really looks sweet!!
    it displays very well

i still collect and am trying to collect all 96 carded figures, all ships boxed, all playsets boxed, its very hard to do, it all depends on what money you have to spend and im sure you are aware its all about getting the right item at the right price

i dont collect repro! my collection is based on original items from 1977-84
    i only collect vintage and to be honest i love it but i cant wait to finish in a few years , its so hard on the pocket!!

when i finish i will display it all in a room in my house for the next 20yrs if gods good to me,i will leave it all to the kids as they love it now so happy days! :-)

so trafordlad keep it up and if you deside to sell any of it give us a shout i would be interested in what you got! cheers

Cheers mate, I havent thought about selling any of them but I'll keep you in mind - special discount for another Roses fan!

I'll try and dig some of the other stuff I have out and take some pics over the next while. Good luck with building the collection, I can just picture the room full of vintage Star Wars stuff - class! I remember a few years ago seeing rooms like that on the rebelscum website, I must have a look and see if they are still there.

I'm not sure if you ever got the book "Star Wars Vintage Action Figures" by John Kellerman, it was out a few years ago now - beautiful hardback book with glossy pics of all the figures etc. It might still be out there somewhere.

Cheers mate, I havent thought about selling any of them but I'll keep you in mind - special discount for another Roses fan!

I'll try and dig some of the other stuff I have out and take some pics over the next while. Good luck with building the collection, I can just picture the room full of vintage Star Wars stuff - class! I remember a few years ago seeing rooms like that on the rebelscum website, I must have a look and see if they are still there.

I'm not sure if you ever got the book "Star Wars Vintage Action Figures" by John Kellerman, it was out a few years ago now - beautiful hardback book with glossy pics of all the figures etc. It might still be out there somewhere.

yes my friend i do have that book indeed!! its a great book
    rebel scum have over 1000 collections on tere web page from around the world is fantastic!!! its still tere and getting bigger!!

ya do keep me in mind if you deside to sell and thanks for the discount roses brother!!!!! :-)

im always looking to enlarge my vintage collection and you will know they are going to a good home so let us know what you got for sale!!

i have to collect two vintage potf figures carded at xmas of a guy romba and warok cant wait moc c8!!

cheers traffordlad

• Advertisement

The POTF carded figures sound good, all the best with them, I have a few loose ones and one carded Luke in the poncho. When I was growing up I missed out on the POTF stuff (I think they came out in 85/86) and I had moved on to Transformers by then!

The POTF carded figures sound good, all the best with them, I have a few loose ones and one carded Luke in the poncho. When I was growing up I missed out on the POTF stuff (I think they came out in 85/86) and I had moved on to Transformers by then!

hi ya i have the last 17 complete loose, im stating on the carded potf now!!

you may be interested to know i have over 22 boxed vintage g1s 84-86 transformers
    22 mini bots also the rare bubblejumper from my childhood

all are c8 and boxs are c7-c8 and complete
    my dad put the toys in the attic as i got older wise man!

i dont collect transformers but i do think they are fantastic and
    im happy with what i have but if i seeing any for sale i would have to take a look!! :-)

you got any g1s traffordlad?

anyway they sit nice with the vintage star wars

so thats the crack. again do keep me in mind if you deside to shift any stuff

cheers

Advertisement