Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Bisping vs Denis Kang

Options
  • 07-11-2009 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭

Was just looking at the odds here:

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/ufc-mma

Is evens very good odds for Bisping to win? I've a feeling it's because of the loss to Hendo, but for a bet that's not method of victory, evens seems like good odds. Don't really know too much about Kang... Is the bet worth a few pound do ye think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

Denis Kang is a solid fighter, we haven't seen the best of him in the UFC. This IMO is a 50/50 fight. If Bisping was the heavy favorite it would be further proof of the UFC hype machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

T-K-O wrote: »
    Denis Kang is a solid fighter, we haven't seen the best of him in the UFC. This IMO is a 50/50 fight. If Bisping was the heavy favorite it would be further proof of the UFC hype machine.

Agree, Bisping was shown up in his last fight, so even with home advantage they couldn't make him a big favorite

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

It is an easy fight for Bisping to get a win after the Hendo loss simple as. Kang hasnt been the same since what unfortunately happened to his girlfriend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

rovert wrote: »
    It is an easy fight for Bisping to get a win after the Hendo loss simple as. Kang hasnt been the same since what unfortunately happened to his girlfriend.

You're alive!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,114 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

tbh, does anyone care about the outcome to this fight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭MichaelDevlin

Mellor wrote: »
    tbh, does anyone care about the outcome to this fight?

Me because iv money on kang

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

Im giving kang this one guys

• Registered Users Posts: 39,114 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Money aside, I mean in the context of potential match-ups down the line.
    Middle-weight is a bit meh lately

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Maldini2706

Wilks' odds are crazy long. Brown is a tough f*cker, but I was pretty impressed with Wilks on TUF and people forget he beat Che Mills who is a top fighter.

Hardy's odds are a bit long too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Lord Muck

Bisping was out of his league against Hendo, but Kang is no Dan Henderson. I'd back Bisping to win this, espically with the home support.

• Advertisement
Advertisement