Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mussolini

Options
  • 07-11-2009 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

A shoe in to come up this year?

What kind of question could come up about him?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

irishultra wrote: »
    A shoe in to come up this year?

What kind of question could come up about him?
    Nothing's a shoe in to come up when it comes to history:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

I'd be more focused on Hitler and anti semitsm tbh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭irishultra

i wouldn't. mussoli hasn't come up yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Case Studies are key. Learn them inside out before doing anyhting else when it comes to revision.

Then look at other areas like Mussolini and Anti Semitism etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭irishultra

what do you mean 'case studies' i got a c2 the last time i did the leaving 2 yrs ago and i wouldnt have known what a case study is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

irishultra wrote: »
    what do you mean 'case studies' i got a c2 the last time i did the leaving 2 yrs ago and i wouldnt have known what a case study is
    If you want to improve on your C2 you'd want to learn what a case study is.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭nobbo

Lads, please listen, do not try to predict history!

History is one subject that you just have to know inside out. For example, in the european and wider world section you just have to know every little bit like american popular culture and the like.

If you need to cut it down(Even though i wouldnt advise it!) know at least 8 essays in each section well and be able to manouver the paragraphs from each to suit the essay title.

If you noticed last year all the "top predicters" were totally off the mark!

So, please, for the sake of your own grade, dont predict in history!

Advertisement