Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a good vaccum cleaner

Options
  • 07-11-2009 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

I only need one for the stairs and landing so dont need anything mad expensive like a Dyson. Am prepared to pay up to say €175. Would prefer bagless and compact with good suction/cleaning power.
    Anyone any good reccommendations? Argos have tonnes but its just picking the right one as the last cheapy one I got was usless as picking up dust.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Payton

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

miss choc wrote: »
    I only need one for the stairs and landing so dont need anything mad expensive like a Dyson. Am prepared to pay up to say €175. Would prefer bagless and compact with good suction/cleaning power.
    Anyone any good reccommendations? Argos have tonnes but its just picking the right one as the last cheapy one I got was usless as picking up dust.

I have to give a big hands up for Miele 5200 series, about 170 euro in harvey normans. Not bagless though, but brilliant suction, and extra long lead for stairs. Had Miele hoovers before and they just don't compare to the other brands i've tried out.
    HTH

Advertisement