Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless BB in Tipp

Options
  • 07-11-2009 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Does anyone know of a decent, cheap fast wireless BB provider that provides service to the Horse & Jockey area of Co. Tipperary?

I had a look on the Internet but the only ones I have found are satellite firms and they are expensive.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Paddy Boy

Thanks BigPaddy,

I checked out these guys before; I was with Premier BB.net [the ones based in Clonmel] about two years ago, but had to leave them because their service was much hit and miss, always breaking down. Also they would not allow any downloads from file sharing sites such as limewire. More importantly they are too expensive, 75 euro a month for a 3 Meg connection.

Wirelessconnect don’t offer a service in my area, they are in North Tipp, just not my part of it.
    Premier BB.ie seems quite decent and only charge 30 euro for 3MEG, but alas, they’re not available in this area.

Thanks again.

Advertisement