Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist Available, Dublin, Pop Punk

Options
  • 07-11-2009 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey I'm an 18 year male in college playing Bass over 2 years now looking to start or join a Pop Punk band to get into the gigging scene.

Jammed with other people before but never went on to gigging because of musical differences made it hard to write together (they preferred classic rock with very long solos in every song while I preferred pop rock with short catchy bridges and interludes).

I'm available for practice Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays until next semester unless I get the same time table.

Based in city center so it wouldn't be hard for me to travel around Dublin to jam.

Influences include:

Run Kid Run, You Me @ 6, Greenday, Sum41, New Found Glory, Blink 182, Emily, The Offspring, Bowling For Soup...

So if your interested in starting up a Pop Punk band or need a Bassist let us know and I'll get back to you asap.

Comments

Advertisement