Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

christmas in Galway

Options
  • 07-11-2009 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭

is there a crib in Galway this year? I know the one in the square was burnt down (would this happen anywhere else in the world?).
    wahta bout the santas grotto? it used o be a massive ting i the 80s. the crowds asssembled to watch santa land by helicopter at places sucha s dunnes stores.

apparently midnight mass is on at 6 if they hold it at midnight, people will half pissed and be quite vocal in church.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

A nice bonfire in the square at 3am helps warm the buck in the pit of your stomach and firing empty bottle of the buck at the helicopter is a wonderful amusement in itself .

I recommend the crib and helicopter are brought back ...and some body armour for Santa .

Advertisement