Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pottery class

Options
  • 07-11-2009 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

I'm looking for some fun activity to do with my girlfriend for her birthday. I was thinking something along the lines of a simple pottery class for a few hours. Hopefully we could come away with something that we can keep and remember the day by... Does anybody know of anything like this in Leinster. I don't really mind travelling as it'll hopefully be a nice day trip...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭netanyahu

Hello there!
    That's a lovely idea-

I came across this recently, it's a workshop in the mermaid arts centre in Bray on the 20th November to make a mug, you could make one for each other and swap, that would be way cute. :D

http://mermaid.ticketsolve.com/shows/9428094/events

20 quid each, and i've just seen it includes soup in the cafe after aswell!

Only other thing I can think of is 'Pompeii Paints' in the Leisureplex Stillorgan or something like that, but on a scale of one to romantic.....fail!

Goodluck! Let us know what you choose to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭El Camino

THanks for the suggestion. It sounded perfect but when i went to book it the class was full. Turns out there were only about 12 places on the class. So i've put my name down to a waiting list as there is enough already looking for another class to be run so hopefully i will get to go along. This was the ideal weekend as well.

Anyone know of anything similar being run elsewhere?

Advertisement